- 500 g of vegetables of your choice (carrots, celery, peas, leeks, potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli…)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 200-300 g oat flour
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1⁄3 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 teaspoon of turmeric
- liquid in which vegetables or water were cooked
- Cook vegetables together with garlic, strain and let cool. Save the vegetable cooking liquid.
- Grind the vegetables with a stick mixer or in a blender to a mushy texture.
- Transfer the vegetable mixture to a bowl, add oat or other flour, salt, pepper, turmeric, oil and, if necessary, the vegetable cooking liquid. Mix everything well to combine the ingredients. It is necessary to obtain a dough-like mixture, it may be a little sticky, but it must be possible to form it with your hands. Let it stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Scoop out the mixture with a spoon and form patties with your hands. Place the meatballs on a sheet lined with baking paper. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180°C. Serve with a seasonal salad or a spread of your choice.