You will fall in love with this dessert at the first bite. Tiramisu, a dessert that most of you have already tried, but today we are preparing it in a slightly different version. We add a strawberry to the classic tiramisu, which makes this already special dessert even more special. Of course, you can use other fruits instead of strawberries.
- 750 g of mascarpone cheese
- 200 ml of sweet cream
- 100 g of white chocolate
- 150 g of sugar
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla paste
- Whip the egg yolks and sugar until foamy with a whisk or a mixer and steam the mixture while constantly stirring with a whisk for ten minutes, after which you will cool it (about 30 minutes).
- Stir the cream occasionally while it cools so that no lumps form.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese well first, then add the egg yolk and sugar cream, melted white chocolate and mix everything well.
- Then gradually add and mix in the whipped cream (mix the cream together with the vanilla paste). You should get a smooth cream afterwards.
- 250 g of frozen strawberries
- 100 ml of strawberry juice
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 3-4 spoons of sugar
- 1 1/5 teaspoons thick
- About 30 ml of water
- Mix all the ingredients in a saucepan and cook until the strawberries are soft
- When they soften, mix everything with a stick mixer to get the texture of the dressing.
- Then put it back on the fire and add the mixture mixed with water and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Then cool the dressing well.
Preparation of tiramisu
- 300 g of cookies
- 300 ml of strawberry juice
- 150 g of fresh strawberries
- 15 g of dehydrated strawberries (grind them in a chopper, apply them through a sieve on the surface of the tiramisu)
- When assembling the tiramisu, soak the biscuits in strawberry juice.
- Place half of the cream on top of the stacked layer of cookies, then pour the strawberry sauce/topping on top of that cream.
- Then you put another row of cookies and the rest of the cream on them.
- Smooth the cream, sprinkle with dehydrated strawberry powder and spread fresh strawberries on top.
- Refrigerate the tiramisu for at least 4 hours before consumption.